Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board

Was it two years ago that I began this blog? Where have I let the time go?

I've moved to another city.
To be nearer my sister.
Hoping to unleash my creative side.

My mother died.
Mom's death was a good thing.
She'd had dementia for years.
I wasn't sad about her death.
Instead I was worn out.
She was missing her
parents.

I am always telling myself I should create every day.
EVERY day.

I haven't been doing that.
I need to.
I've had the time to do it.
Why haven't I?



I tried something new yesterday.
It was fun.
Reminded me of paper dolls
I created when I was
in elementary
school.

Third grade?
If I drew like that in third grade,
Why in the world did I not go to an art institute?
Why did I not believe in myself?
Why was I afraid?

Why did I wait until I was in my fifties to CREATE again?!

No comments: